Reservations Sales and Service Executive
Are you looking for a unique opportunity working for a hotel group , to provide discerning guests with a premium personal service?
- As part of our team of highly skilled team of experts you will deliver a truly exceptional service which leaves every guest feeling that nothing is too much trouble.
Purpose of Role
To manage guest telephone and email enquiries and communicate with guests in a professional, courteous and friendly manner in order to deliver consistent seamless service .
- To determine individual guests requirements and to convert those in to confirmed bookings to promote hotel services and maximize revenue .
- To facilitate smooth and effective communication with all departments, ensuring a seamless, highly satisfactory and incomparable service including email and telephone communications.
- To arrange all guest requirements prior to arrival to ensure their stay is seamless, anticipatory and without complaint.
- Act as an ambassador of the Hotel with guest and colleagues.
Core Job Responsibilities
To handle and convert guest enquires in order to optimize business opportunities and maximise guest satisfaction .
- Work as part of a dedicated team of service professionals and handle contacts primarily through email and voice.
- Assist guests with enquiries related to the hotels, to satisfy needs and promote Hotel services.
- Process all bookings and follow up activities using Opera for room reservations in accordance with guest profiles and Loghos for restaurant reservations.
- Understand guest requirements & convert enquires into confirmed bookings in order to maximise revenue from telephone and email enquiries.
- Explain and actively sell the Hotels products and facilities and display thorough knowledge of Hotel services and promotions.
- Answer the telephone clearly maintaining the luxury brand guidelines, delivering excellent customer service and sharing relevant customer feedback to the team for further action.
- System housekeeping to include minimising guest/company/travel agent profiles by actively searching and merging profiles where required.
- File all correspondent relating to all reservations and enquiries and process all cancellations and amendment documentation via the Serenata system.
- Maintain Travel Agent and guest profile information in accordance with hotel policies and procedures.
- Confirm other hotel services but not limited to ; reserving car transfers via Concierge, babysitting via Housekeeping, special amenities via In Room Dining, flowers via Florist.
- Co-ordinate and communicate all information with relevant departments and internal customers regarding guest reservations and requirements.
- Ensure effective transfer of information across shifts e.g. guest needs, VIP’s, deposits, etc
- Participate in Departmental Meetings and relevant training sessions to acquire fresh knowledge & improve operational & service standards.
- Consistently maintain brand standards while conversing and demonstrating the company values at all times
- Any other duties considered to be a reasonable request required to fulfil the roles requirements
- Secondary school education and other relevant qualifications.
- Telephone training and customer service training
- Proficient in Microsoft office and agility in the use of technology and systems.
- Experience of working in a premium brand within hotels, travel agencies, call centres , airline reservations departments or hospitality environment.
- A confident and articulate telephone manner and written capability in English
Functional Skills, Knowledge
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken and good telephone etiquette .
- Specialist language speakers must also be able to communicate in preferred languages which include; English, French and Italian, across written and voice channels to the required standard.
- Excellent customer service and the ability to establish the needs of the customer and develop good customer relationships whilst displaying empathy.
- The ability to be a team player and be able to demonstrate strong problem solving capabilities and first contact resolution.
- Strong planning, organisation and administrative skills, with a keen eye for detail and ability to multi task .
- A passion for providing outstanding guest service and display excellence in personal grooming & presentation.
- Must have interest in developing a thorough knowledge of luxury products.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate guest needs .
- Ability to work across all levels and functions of the department under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
The Multi Lingual Reservations Sales Executive must provide evidence of the Right to work in the UK
Pay and Benefits
- Base salary £25,000 per annum.
- Non-contractual contact centre bonus scheme.
- Company pension scheme .
- Life assurance
- 28 days paid holiday inclusive of bank holidays .
- Employee assistance programme.
- Season ticket loan.
- Long service awards in multiples of 5 years .
- World-class training and development.
- Friends and family discounts .
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within the hotel group.
- 50% discount at selected restaurants within the hotel group.
- Participation in a variety of social events and Corporate Social Responsibility activities throughout the year .
- Employee Introductory Scheme offered - £750.00 .
- Meals provided while on duty .
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning .
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'