Job Title:Reservations Manager
Your role will involve managing the day to day running and motivation of the Reservations team leaders. Your focus will be on leading your team to achieve optimum sales performance through market-leading guest and agent customer service.
About the Company:
Our client is a large pan-European travel group. They are incredibly passionate about holidays, and their staff both in UK and overseas are focussed to ensure that they meet, indeed exceed the expectations of their discerning and loyal customers, many of whom travel with the company time and again.
- Ensure Team Leaders are 100% focused on their specialised area and clear on their current sales priorities
- Maintain agreed department KPI's and report performance and ways to improve to SRM
- Manage the day-to-day activity of your collective teams to develop, create, monitor sales and service goals and objectives.
- Take responsibility for leading the Reservations team, making business-critical decisions to maintain the balance between commercial priorities and customer/agent relationships.
- A strong leader, with excellent people and communication skills
- A proven record leading teams and coaching & developing
- Experience setting, managing and exceeding goals & objectives
- Experience of sales and service, ideally in the travel industry and or call centres
- Familiar with telephony systems + other technologies
Salary Range & Benefits:
- £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
- Full time, permanent
- Normally 9.00-5.30pm / 9.30-6.00pm, but the role also involves working outside normal office hours as busy periods may require
- Direct reports: 1-4 Team Leaders
- "reservations" "hotel" "travel" "tourism" "call centre"