Reservations Manager West Oxfordshire
Large 4* Hotel, Leisure & Conference £27K
We are looking to recruit a Reservations Manager to run the back office at this amazing & substantial Hotel, Leisure & Conference venue based in West Oxfordshire not too far from Witney. Though a massive site, the operation is very much an independent, with all decisions being made in-house.
So, what do we need in our Reservations Manager West Oxfordshire?
A seasoned Reservations Manager in a similar hotel star rating, who is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience with reservations in the hotel/leisure sector
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate a high-performing team positioned to exceed targets
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
The salary for the Reservations Manager is £25,000
We are looking for a passionate team player that can help run and lead a small team.
Reservations Manager Oxfordshire Superstar Wanted!