Reservations Manager for Vibrant London Venue – London - £28,000
Role: Reservations Manager
Be part of a company that focuses on creating new, vibrant and exciting consumer locations and venues in unused London spaces. Join the team at their premier rooftop venue.
- Daily running of the Reservations Department for the Group, communicating with the reservations team & conducting weekly site visits.
- Provide innovative ways to manage the guest experience from pre-bookings to arrivals feeding into a CRM system
- Provide excellent customer service and respond promptly and professionally to incoming calls and email requests.
- Keep up to date with promotions and ensure that all relevant reservation and third-party paperwork is organised and that the administration team is supported
- Be outgoing and confident
- Have excellent communication skills and be highly organised
- 2 years’ experience in a similar reservations role
- Have strong commercial awareness
- Be a problem solver and work well under pressure
Interested in this challenge? For more information and confidential chat send your CV to