Reservations Far East—Bespoke Tours Reservation Specialist
Our client is an award winning tour operator and are looking for a far east reservation specialist to join their expanding team in their luxury offices. Using your destination knowledge of the far east you will sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries to discerning clients.
The role of the far east reservation specialist is:
- The creation and conversion to sale of high quality tailor-made itineraries for current and future clients to your region. You are ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementation of itineraries.
- To make the most of every single genuine 'sales enquiry' received. You need to be able to differentiate between good and bad leads so that we maximise revenue and profit.
- To ensure the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
- To achieve levels of client service at all stages of the process to engender repeat business.
- To take appropriate opportunities to up-sell and switch-sell preferred products.
- Interacting with our clients mostly over the telephone - with some face to face meetings either in the office or at PR events.
- Keeping in touch with product developments in your region, ensuring that you remain a true country specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure.
- Demonstrating a total commitment to customer service. It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations
The skills of the far east reservation specialist are:
- Knowledge/experience of country or region of speciality.
- Previous sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer service & selling skills.
- Results orientated.
- Strong organisation & time management skills.
- Previous travel industry experience.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
In return you will receive an excellent salary and bonus package and other great industry perks.
To apply for the far east reservation specialist follow the link below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'