Oceandusk is an inbound tour operator specialising in FIT and Group bookings, airport transfers, and chauffeur and sightseeing services. We work with a large range of properties, from opulent 5* deluxe hotels to 4* hotels across key cities in UK, Europe, USA, UAE and the Indian Ocean. Our buying power combined with our commitments to long term partnerships enables us to offer the best availability at low prices even during peak demand periods.
Our reputation and market presence is based on value, performance, range and quality. We endeavour to continue to enhance our image as a modern and progressive worldwide organisation, delivering a unique, global service to the travel Industry. We aim to become a global player in hotel accommodation on a worldwide scale.
We are constantly looking to seek new and enthusiastic people to join Oceandusk. We are keen to attract good people to work with us, so, if you are enthusiastic and passionate about travel, you like meeting lots of new people whilst working in a fast-paced environment then we’d love to hear from you.
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Able to multi-task
- Strong customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Ability to deal with high profile clients in a professional manner
- A very good understanding of 4/5 star hotels
- Strong understanding of the travel and tourism market
- Excellent communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities for Reservations Executive:
- Receives, processes, confirms room/group reservations by telephone/email and online booking engine (ODOS) according to department standards.
- Enters reservation details including special requests into Booking Form, ensuring completeness and accuracy of information.
- Amends, corrects, confirms reservations/group bookings appropriately, recording all relevant information needed to be known to hotels & clients
- Checks Daily arrivals according to standards.
- Checks daily cancellations ( 24-48-72 hours prior to arrival)
- Familiarizes with all hotels in London and attends hotel site inspections whenever possible
- Reports any No Shows advised by hotels and deals with them.
- Generates guest correspondence relevant to their reservations.
- Makes amendments and corrects any reservation files for individuals or group bookings
- Accurately files and sorts all correspondence and updates as necessary, and maintains archives
- Makes sure any account to Agent shows that they have credit facilities or Payments have been made prior to Client’s check in at the hotel.
- Maintains retrievable written correspondence with regards to reservations, confirmations, cancellations, amendments, offers, and any conversations with Agents, Clients or Suppliers.
- Answering phone calls ,taking messages
- To perform any other related duties or special projects as requested by management.
- To attend any meeting or training sessions as required by management