Job Title: Reservations Executive
Reports To: Reservations Manager
Hours: full time 40 hrs
Salary: £23 - £25k basic plus bonuses
Main Purpose of Job:
To convert new enquiries into sales ensuring all reservations are entered accurately onto the property management system, and all paperwork is sent out prior to guest’s arrival.
To take care of existing relationship with key accounts, attending networking events, meetings.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
1. To convert new enquiries into sales, and respond to incoming calls, emails.
2. To receive and record all reservations in the Property Management Computer System (PMS) for apartments, while negotiating rates within guidelines directed by Reservations Manager whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service and care.
3. To carry out all administrative tasks associated with the reservations process, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
4. To attend industry events, meetings, representing the company when required.
5. To maintain existing relationships with partners by setting up regular calls, meetings, previously agreed with Reservations Manager.
Essential Experience & Skills
- At least 1 year in the sales department,
- Microsoft package,
- At least 1 year involved in customer service role
- Excellent communication,
- Negotiations skills,
- Account management
- Can-do attitude
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Experience in the serviced apartment industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce,
- Hotels PMS.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service