£20,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission
37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday working 2.00pm - 10.00pm
Our client is a global leisure company with a network of over 2,900 resorts in over 80 countries and offers high quality accommodation and leisure products through its offices in 15 countries.
As a reservation agent your primary responsibility will be to handle incoming calls from US based members and fulfilling their holiday requirements through the promotion and selling of of leisure products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the "holiday experience" required by our members and aligning availability to that experience; offering similar alternatives where necessary.
- Promoting all company products and services to maximize sales opportunities.
- Processing bookings.
- Makingoutbound sales calls to membership data base.
To be successful in this role highly developed sales and customer service skills are a pre-requisite. In addition you will have:
- Good communication skills.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- First class influencing skills.
- The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
- Sales and/or call centre experience; travel industry sector experience is desirable.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer