Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We’re currently seeking Students to work from home with us as Reservations Agents for our UK & Ireland Contact Centre throughout the Summer (June to September) to help us to manage the flow of inbound enquiries. If you believe in going the extra mile to keep the customer happy then this may be the opportunity for you.
Applicants should be enthusiastic and self motivated to provide exceptional customer service and help others at all times. You’ll also be able to show us you’ve got what it takes to deal with customer reservations every day and offer the right solutions every time.
Our commitment to our employees has resulted in us being in the Top 50 'Where Women Want To Work' for the last 9 years and we have won many other accolades including Targetjobs 'UK Graduate Employer of the Year' in 2013.
Please be advised that we are able to offer fulltime (35-40 hours per week) and part-time (minimum 25 hours per week) work. Generally speaking the core hours of operation for these roles will be 8am - 6pm, Monday through to Friday with some requirement for working hours during weekends.
Be advised our rates of pay for this role is £7.50 per hour
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Communicating company values to our customers
- Upholding Enterprise brand identity
- Handling retail, insurance and corporate reservations
- Demonstrating sales ability by achieving targets
- Dealing with complaints and finding effective solutions to issues
- Carry out specific administrative tasks accurately
- Must be a student at College/University in the UK (even if you're just about to leave !)
- Ability to multitask
- An ability to work well independently and make decisions
- Ability to provide a high degree of flexibility in terms of availability to work shifts during weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Strong PC skills and technical aptitude
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- Maths and English GCSE at C or above
Key (minimum) requirements - Personal
- As the role includes shift-based working, you will be required to work one day at the weekend.
- Minimum 25hrs per week.
- Must be able to provide a suitable home-office environment which is free from noise and any distractions.
- Must have a suitable alternative location from which to work in the event of an outage.
- Strong PC skills and technical aptitude.
Key (minimum) requirements - Technical
- A Windows Desktop / Laptop PC.
- 1 GHz processor.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 80 GB Hard Drive with 12 GB free space.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 Internet Browser or higher.
- Current Anti-Virus / Spyware protection software must be installed at all times.
- Internet access provided by a cable or DSL provider - WIRED CONNECTION AT ALL TIMES - WIRELESS CONNECTION IS PROHIBITED.
- Router must be VOIP compatible.
- Minimum upload speed of 2.0 mbps and minimum download speed of 4.0 mbps.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS WORK-FROM-HOME OPPORTUNITY REQUIRES SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO UTILISE THEIR OWN HARDWARE / SOFTWARE AND ADHERENCE TO THE ABOVE CRITERIA IS ESSENTIAL