Reservations Agent - Avis Budget Group - Crowthorne/Bracknell - Part Time
Do you have previous customer service experience? Do you enjoy working with people? If so, this role could be for you.
As a Reservations Agent with Avis Budget Group, you will be part of a small team based on site with one of our clients based in Crowthorne initially, then moving for our HQ in Bracknell from July. This role is an integral part of the team and will involve being point of contact for both our customer and our rental stores throughout the UK.
Key responsibilities - Reservations Agent
- Acting as point of contact from customer and Avis rental stores in UK and processing customer reservations
- Booking extensions where appropriate
- Working with internal teams to carry out effective fleet management
- Handling and resolving customer complaints and general administration support
Skills and experience required
- Previous customer service experience either face to face, or telephone based
- The ability to multi task and manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills and happy to work as part of a team.
We have two positions available with the following shifts - 1 x 8.30-2.30pm Monday to Friday, and 1 x two days a week 8.30-5pm. Please specify which shift you would prefer upon application.
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of cars and commercial vehicles. Across the UK, we operate three industry leading brands: Avis, Budget and Zipcar. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives strong performance and growth in year on year results.
If you’re interested, please apply now!
- Customer Service
- Customer Services