Tourism Reservations Travel Consultant
A cutting edge and dynamic travel provider are looking for a Tailor Made Reservation Consultant to join their luxury Reservation Advisory Service. You will be working within the leisure Reservation team of an exciting and leading tour operator, creating bespoke, cutting-edge reservations for our client's customers.
- You will be working within a growing team of reservations consultants, looking after all aspects of your clients travel needs using your wealth of destination, product and travel experience to help create unique journeys for all clients, where no two journeys are the same.
- You will work closely with suppliers, ensuring that every single aspect of the trip runs smoothly.
- For customers that have itineraries that are unable to be catered for by the regular suppliers it will be your responsibility to research the appropriate product, and then negotiate and contract a competitive rate.
- This role is ideal for someone who is incredibly passionate about travel and client service and ideally has experience within the travel industry putting together tailor-made trips to one or more continents.
- You will enjoy building relationships with clients; taking the time to really understand what they are ideally looking for from their trip and then finding the perfect destination and itinerary to match this.
- You will be flexible and passionate for researching new destinations are also important.
In return, our client can offer a very supportive; fun and dynamic environment to work within, with an excellent renumeration package and benefits. This is an exciting opportunity for all tailor-made travel consultants to help further their careers.