Reservation Manager – Competitive Salary – London
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing Tech group that is becoming a leader across multiple markets? Thesqua.re is looking for a Reservation Manager to ensure everything runs smoothly from sales, to customer care, to administration to account management, so a fantastic attention to detail is essential. You will be attending some network events as well as developing and building meaningful lasting relationships with clients which means you will have to be driven, confident and hardworking.
A key part of the role is account management, you will be looking after some big accounts for market leading companies. You must have experience managing large accounts and developing lasting client relationships. If you would like to play a real part in the extended growth of this innovative company, apply now.
- Oversee the smooth running of the Reservations Department ensuring every call is maximised
- Lead and develop the team whilst maintaining the highest customer service standards always
- Elevation point of contact for client issues ensuring swift solutions
- Communicate effectively with other departments and highlight any problems that arise, working to find solutions
Thesqua.re is a progressive, fast growing Prop-Tech and Fin-Tech business group based in London and New Delhi. Ten years into the business with three awards for product excellence, the group is now embarking on an ambitious strategy to become a category leader in their businesses across multiple markets in Europe and Asia Pacific.
The company have a nurturing, engaging culture where openness, collaboration and intellectual curiosity is fostered in a collegiate environment. This is an ideal time to make your next career move in this market leader.
- Excellent career progression
- Full training
- Great basic and result based bonuses
The key skills and responsibilities of a Reservation Manager:
- Excellent track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Experienced Account Manager
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to develop leads into returning clients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
Feeling excited about joining this thriving company and taking the next step in your career? Please click the apply now button to find out more.