Reservation Executive – Competitive Salary – London
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing Tech group that is becoming a leader across multiple markets? Thesqua.re is looking for a Reservation Executive where you will use your experience, energy and skills to ensure each guest receives high-quality service.
Your role will include all areas of the customer experience from a warm welcome to fantastic presentation to going above and beyond guest expectations. This is a target-based and varied position that will require sales, customer care, administration and account management. This is a very exciting opportunity to inherit and manage some direct corporate accounts, so you will have experience managing accounts and developing lasting client relationships.
- Responding rapidly to web, email and phone-based enquiries
- Converting enquiries into reservations
- Maintain the highest customer service standards always
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximise profit
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Communicate effectively with other departments and highlight any problems that arise, working to find solutions
Thesqua.re is a progressive, fast growing Prop-Tech and Fin-Tech business group based in London and New Delhi. Ten years into the business with three awards for product excellence, the group is now embarking on an ambitious strategy to become a category leader in their businesses across multiple markets in Europe and Asia Pacific.
The company have a nurturing, engaging culture where openness, collaboration and intellectual curiosity is fostered in a collegiate environment. This is an ideal time to make your next career move in this market leader.
- Excellent career progression
- Full training
- Great basic salary and result based bonuses
The key skills and responsibilities of a Reservation Executive:
- Excellent record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Ability to develop leads into returning clients
- Account management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail orientated and methodical in keeping records up to date on company CRM systems
Feeling excited about joining this thriving company and taking the next step in your career? Please click the apply now button to find out more.