Reservation Coordinator - Office Based in Datchet
A rare opportunity to join the leading UK provider of global switchboard support services. We are a rapidly growing company and as such we are now looking to invite talented and enthusiastic individuals to join a prestigious, newly formed team. This team will work together to represent one of the largest professional service companies in the world!
Why Choose ComXo?
We are lucky enough to work for a business that is open to innovation and puts its staff first. We do this by offering and providing the following:
- Health Care Plan (after 6 month probation)
- Free monthly lunches
- Free Coffee and Fruit
- Free secure parking
- Dress down Fridays
- Regular social Events
- Seasonal "Fun Days"
- Monthly 1:1s
- Supportive and Qualified Trainers
- Client Visits
- Reward and Recognition prizes
- Exclusive event invitations
In addition to the above we invest in our people, by training them in our in-house Academy programme which allows lots of opportunities to learn, grow and progress. This can result in generous pay increases, additional annual leave, prizes such as virgin experience vouchers and other benefits!
We are big on promoting and growing people within and are proud to see so many great career paths develop. That may be the reason why over 80% of our staff have stayed at ComXo for over 5 years!
We are a big family at ComXo and socialising outside of work is something we like to do. We host several events such as Fireworks on the Hill, Shakespeare Festival and an Easter Egg Hunt which are all held at an exclusive and beautiful location in Windsor. We also host a Summer Party, Bowling Nights, Fun Days and lots of Charity events throughout the year. We have just recently started our own Football team. We love to work hard and play hard!
Reservations Coordinator is a highly visible role which demands extensive customer service skills, a high level of professionalism and willingness to handle all planning and administrative details of meetings and events. The ideal candidate must thrive in a challenging and fast passed atmosphere where prioritising and multi-tasking are the norm. Exceptional attention to detail and first class organisational skills are mandatory. This dynamic position will report to the Team Leader and work in a team environment to produce meetings, events and additional projects as required.
Main Reposibilities include:
- Answer all calls, with politeness, proficiency, personality and professionalism, at all times
- Answer all calls presented to you within the time limits (SLA) set for the call and handle according to the requirements of our client
- Answer all emails within the time limits (SLA) set in accordance to the requirements of our client
- Manage room booking requests and enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Book, amend and cancel meeting room bookings for one of the world’s largest corporations
- Use initiative to avert issues that could arise in accordance to the company operational procedures
- Coordinate between suppliers, such as catering, maintenance and storage to ensure a booking accurately meets the bookers request
- Follow up waitlist procedures to ensure any overbooked rooms are provided with alternatives
- To go above and beyond to accommodate bookers requests
- Apply a problem-solving approach, offering solutions wherever possible
- Multitask and liaise effectively with team members, suppliers, clients and partners to ensure the most efficient outcome is achieved
- Fully understand the ethos of providing highest quality customer service and to deliver this at all times
- Complete all administrative tasks requested by a client
- Consistently carry out duties in a professional manner
- Complete tasks listed on the Team’s Checklist as requested by the Team Leader
- Ensure all relevant information is logged promptly and accurately for billing purposes
- Support and advise colleagues where possible
- Raise issues and ideas for improvements with your Team Leader
- Undertake any other duties deemed reasonable, assigned to you by a member of the Switchboard Management Team
- Being an inspiring communicator who openly and collectively drives great team spirit
- Maintain positive relationships with the client to ensure we continue to exceed their expectations
- Organise and prioritise workload to meet client demands
- Adhering to ComXo’s confidentiality and data protection agreements regarding sensitive information
- Maintain security measures; such as allowing people into the building, and adhering to cyber security procedures
Full Time - 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"