Reservation booking agent
£20,000/annum, Plus Bonus & Bens
South West London
Reservation booking agent required for a global leisure company based in South West London.
WORKING HOURS 2PM to 10PM Mon-Fri
As a reservation agent your primary responsibility will be to handle incoming calls from club members and fulfilling their holiday requirements through the promotion and selling of leisure products.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying the "holiday experience" required by our members and aligning availability to that experience; offering similar alternatives where necessary.
• Promoting all company products and services to maximize sales opportunities.
• Processing bookings.
• Making outbound sales calls to membership data base.
To be successful in this role you will require highly developed sales and customer service skills are a pre-requisite
In addition you will have.
- • An excellent telephone manner.
• First class influencing skills.
• The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
• Sales and/or call centre experience; travel industry sector experience is desirable.
• 37.5 hours per week.
- Customer Service
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job