MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Working as part of our dynamic Guest Assistance Team, you will enjoy multi-tasking and prioritising your workload whilst providing our guests with a consistent professional service by demonstrating your excellent customer service and excellent communication skills.
• Processing accommodation bookings and sending detailed confirmations
• Checking the day to day arrival list to make sure those bookings are correct for guest arrivals
• Checking emails on a daily basis ensuring they are replied to within 24 hours
• Ensure that all guests are registered according to the law and to the company’s requirements and standards
• Deal with any guest queries or problems during their stay and ensure that they are being looked after
• Assist and communicate with all departments ensuring a smooth stay for guests
• Cooperating with our maintenance and housekeeping teams to ensure that we are offering our guests the highest quality customer service
• Acting as main point of contact between our maintenance team and other departments, liaising with guests and property management companies with regards to all maintenance related issues
• Monitoring guest ratings and liaising with different departments to improve level of customer service and increase number of services offered to guests
• Sourcing and negotiating with Service companies to offer guests a greater variety of options
40 hours per week on a rota basis between 09:00 and 20:00 Monday to Sunday
From £19,000 per year subject to experience
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, resourceful with a good eye for detail and accuracy
• Proven organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to work efficiently in a high
demand, fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and deal with both colleagues and guests in a calm, professional manner even in pressurised situations
• Demonstrable ability to drive business and promote all of the services at the Company to a very high standard
• Literacy, numeracy and clear written/spoken English
• Experience within the travel industry desirable
• Other language skills advantageous
• Maintenance experience advantageous
Please only apply for this position if you are currently living in and have the right to work full time in the UK with no restrictions. We are unable to apply for or transfer work visas or UK entry clearance on your behalf.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'