Our client is a global leisure company working in over 80 countries. They are looking to expand their team of Reservation Agents to work in their SW London offices.
As a Reservation Agent you will be handling incoming calls from clients, fulfilling their holiday requirements through the promotion of selling their leisure products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the "holiday experience" required and aligning availability to that experience; offering similar alternatives where necessary.
- Promoting all company products and services to maximise sales opportunities.
- Processing bookings.
- Making outbound sales calls to the membership database.
To be successful in this role, highly developed sales and customer services skills are a pre-requisite. In addition, you will have:
- Good communication skills.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- First class influencing skills.
- Sales and/or call centre experience; travel industry sector is desirable.
The hours are 37.5 a week.
Monday - Friday
2pm - 10pm
Excellent benefits with an OTE of £25,000-£27,000.
Please send your CV asap to be considered for this opportunity.