A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing telecoms business. My client is seeking an experienced Reseller Account Manager to join their growing team.
Reseller Account Manager representing the sales channel in the business telecoms market. The role holder is responsible for leading the sales and financial performance of the partner channel to achieve the annual budget and business/personal objectives. This includes executing the company business strategy for the partner channel, increasing market share, total contract value, partner volumes, revenue/gross margin growth.
- Driving the sales and financial performance through the companies Reseller channel to meet the annual budget, representing revenue and gross margin
- Accountable for Reseller sales value and volume, TCV, and driving YoY growth
- Responsible for partner advocacy through the channel and continuous improvement, in line with the company partner satisfaction programme
- Ensuring a professional sales approach at all times through the channel
- Responsible for shaping and developing the partner proposition and contracts, including new network build locations
- Responsible for external partner relationships to support the sales channel
- Responsible for ensuring the Reseller channel meets all regulatory, legal and security obligations, in line with company policies
- Recruiting Reseller partners
This role offers a basic salary of up to £50K, car allowance of £5K and OTE of £100K plus based on performance. You will be field based and will be provided with a Laptop and company mobile.
To suitable for this role you will be in a similar role within the Telecoms industry.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nms recruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'