We are currently looking for a proactive, personable and hardworking Researcher to join our great office here in central Birmingham! The role would suit a highly organised and efficient individual, who is keen to get a step into / continue their career in recruitment or office work.
In this exciting Researcher role, you will be paid a competitive salary and also incentivised financially with targets.
About the Researcher role:
* Supporting the office and specifically the finance teams you will be learning about various industries and job roles
* Utilising job boards and social media to source candidates, you will be responsible for reviewing CVs and matching to job descriptions
* Following detailed job briefs you will strategically source strong candidates and qualify their suitability, then providing excellent shortlists to consultants and managers
* Interviewing / meeting and assessing suitability both via phone and face to face for numerous candidates
Experience required for the Researcher role:
* Working to targets and often in a fast-paced atmosphere you will thrive in this environment
* Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
* Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
What you will get in return:
* A competitive basic salary
* Incentives for hitting targets
* Regular social events in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
* A modern, fun office in a highly sought-after Birmingham location
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0121-260 2520.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job