EJ Legal are looking for a law graduate to assist the In-house legal recruitment team with sourcing lawyers for the legal industry.
The role will sit directly with consultants and offer the opportunity to work across all sectors of` in house in depth. The areas we cover include ; banking and financial services , fintech , fashion , pharmaceuticals , automotive and many other sectors.
This role will suit anyone who enjoys personal interaction and has a general interest within the law and recruitment. It's is a great opportunity to gain researching and screening skills whilst gaining an insight into the legal market. This role would suit someone looking to become a legal recruiter, or who wants to gain an insight into the legal market.
During this role you will be responsible for:
- Researching legal practice areas
- Liaising with lawyers throughout the legal industry
- Reviewing cv’s
- Building candidate profiles for roles
- You will be working on new job profiles everyday and working across a broad spectrum of legal practice areas.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A law (or equivalent) graduate
- 2:1 degree
- Ability to work within a small team and manage time effectively
- Personable and confident talking to a variety of candidates.
No prior experience necessary, but office experience is a plus!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job