At Morgan McKinley, we are recruiting for a researcher/ resourcer for a team which will focus on sourcing qualified accountants to further support our fast growing finance recruitment business.
This is a high profile role at Morgan McKinley, and is part of our strategy to further expand our market share in qualified finance recruitment. You will be responsible for effectively generating and managing these candidates to market them to consultants across the Morgan McKinley national network to place at newly qualified level for roles within financial services, commerce, tax and practice across the UK and Internationally.
This role could appeal to experienced candidate resourcers interested in further developing their candidate management expertise, and are motivated by providing exceptional candidate service and delivery. Finance professionals have a large number of career opportunities to consider, and your role will be to work effectively with them to guide and support them at this crucial stage of their career. You will be highly organised, and see the commercial benefit in providing our clients with the best candidates in the market.
You will have experience of organising effective candidate attraction to vacancies, and your excellent communication skills will demonstrate your candidate management expertise . This fast paced and dynamic role will see you establish yourself as a finance resourcing specialist working alongside highly experienced Morgan McKinley recruiters.
Purpose of the role
- Effectively map qualified and part qualified candidate market.
- Promote Morgan McKinley job opportunities at pre qual and NQ level
- Maintain close contact with newly qualified and pre qualified level candidates via telephone and relevant marketing
- Manage effective marketing strategy to target active and passive part qualified and newly qualified candidates.
- Make effective use of candidate databases
- Arrange candidate events to promote job opportunities
- Work effectively and collaboratively with Morgan McKinley finance recruitment consultants
- Be highly organised, and effective at managing a diverse group of candidates
Key Attributes of a Researcher/Resourcer
- Hard working
- Drive and determination