Skills Alliance is a specialist Life Sciences recruitment firm that was established in 2005.
We have a vibrant office based in Central London that is growing rapidly with 6 offices globally. We come to work every day to do something we love and are genuinely passionate about.
Over the past 4 years the business has more than tripled in size and opened offices in Manhattan, Seattle, Newport Beach and Zurich to service the North American and Central European markets. This growth has been spurred following a company reorganisation and rebranding in January 2013, creating an ambitious new leadership team.
The business offers a specialist and boutique feel but with the opportunity to develop your career quickly by working with a highly experienced and internationally-recognised Senior Management team.
About the Executive Search Team:
In November 2017 we launched our Executive Search Team, a specialist high-performing team dedicated to delivering senior positions and exclusive build-out projects across all functions and all markets globally. We employ both very simple and extremely sophisticated techniques to reach and engage the highest calibre people around the world. We compete against the leading Search firms in the industry at mid-to-senior level and generate our Search business through a mixture of new business development, repeat business from existing clients, and turning our candidates into clients.
As a new employee you will benefit from the following:
- Working with the most experienced, highest-performing and fastest-growing team in Skills Alliance
- Learn what it takes to deliver a world-class Executive Search service
- Experience the project lifecycle from start to finish
- A personalised training programme based on your personal career goals and skillsets
- Freedom to share and implement your own ideas
- Exposure to global markets across all functions
- Be the architect of your own success and progression. We operate a very meritocratic structure and progression within the business is based solely on competence and achievements, not on length of tenure
On a day-to-day basis the core duties for this position will involve:
- Contribute to the design of each Search Delivery Strategy
- Provide in-depth briefs and presentations on companies, markets, therapeutic areas and Life Sciences trends to the Leadership team
- Identify, map and contact candidates using a variety of platforms
- Manage adverts for specific Searches
- Prioritise the most relevant candidates during a Search
- Attend conferences and symposia on behalf of Skills Alliance
We are looking for people who have a high quality-drive, driven with a strong work ethic, and enjoy a fast paced and challenging environment. Most importantly, we want to hear from people who always strive to be the best at anything they apply themselves to do.
- A passion for the Life Science industry
- Excellent attention to detail combined with a bias-for-action
- Ability to listen, learn and apply new ideas quickly
- Effective communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships based on trust
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Executive Search
- Retained Search