The Commercial Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Researcher working within a growing business based in Leicester. This is a 12 month fixed term contract. Interviews will be held asap.
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a top 5 accountancy firm in Leicester. We are looking for the right candidate to deliver high quality service to the firm, ensuring that tasks are carried out efficiently and to the highest standard possible.
To be successful you will have to:
- Deliver a high quality service to the firm
- Ensure that tasks are carried out efficiently and to the highest standard possible
- Manage high volume workloads
- Provide client facing teams with support
- Work as part of a close knit team
- Contribute ideas and support colleagues in the team functions as effectively as possible
- Support of junior member of the teams
- Undertake quality assurance reviews and managing operational workloads within the team
To be considered for the role of Researcher you will need to be a font of knowledge for all employees in the wider firm on data discovery relating to client on-boarding and corporate structures, raising awareness of the process and risks, guiding and advising staff on the processes involved.
Duties of the role are listed below:
- Build and maintain an understanding of the firm's professional standards, ethics, risk management and international protocols, and their relevance to own role
- Actively shares knowledge with colleagues and builds strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Respond to queries from all stakeholders and assists in the resolution of issues, or escalates to colleagues for response
- Participate in team meetings, contribute to projects, and process implementation to deadlines and display a positive team morale
- Support on-going development of processes, suggest improvements and help to pilot and assess new procedures and systems
We are ideally looking for the experience below:
- Experience of research work and familiarity with corporate structures
- Good intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong personal communication skills, active questioning and listening skills and a professional attitude
- Excellent time management, with the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands
- Can-do attitude with a keen eye for detail
- Experience of a team environment and desire to work within a team
- Previous use of additional databases would be an advantage e.g. Access
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel including macros and pivot tables
- Experience of working in professional services or in a compliance role
This role would suit people with a background in Finance, Research Projects, Anti-Money Laundering, or Compliance. The position of Researcher is available immediately. To apply for this great opportunity please apply online or contact Marie Hyde on or .
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job