£25,000 - £30,000
Our client provides a specialist world-class executive search and advisory services to companies within the financial services industry. With an exemplary work ethic and unrivalled knowledge of the governance and controls functions, they are dedicated to enhancing their clients’ leadership capabilities in these areas.
They have an outstanding track record as we consistently help our clients to hire and develop effective leaders in the fields of risk, audit, compliance and finance. Their success in these areas has resulted in them becoming the search firm of choice in London and one of the leading firms in the UK, serving clients on a national and international level.
With a team of 8 working out of London and Weybridge they are now looking to expand the team. The role will be based in the Weybridge office.
Purpose of the role is to provide full support to one of the Directors who is snowed under with work - very structured retained mandates across financial services at very senior level. He needs a really competent assistant to provide all round support and assisting him with this work load.
The right person will be given the opportunity to work through the business with the aim of moving into a client facing Headhunting and Consulting role as the depth of your sector knowledge increases. This could be achieved through a combination of both "on desk" market exposure and over time senior exposure and strategic involvement in the consulting and research process.
Your role would involve mapping, tracking assignments, interviewing, short - listing and report writing. You will be fully immersed into researching for retained roles using all of the resources available within the business.
The typical profile of a successful candidate would include:
• Having graduated with high 2:1 or 1st Class degree
• A high level of commercial acumen having gained previous experience within Financial Services Recruitment
• An analytical thinking process coupled with a polished and well-rounded communication technique
• Exceptional rapport-building skills and the ability to excel from day one in a commercial, professional and driven environment
• The gravitas and confidence to deal with very senior level candidates
• A strong drive to build a career in retained executive search within an industry respected firm
The environment is incredibly energetic, entrepreneurial, positive and fun but at times can be quite stressful due to the obvious deadlines and volume of work.
- commercial awareness
- candidate researching