An exciting opportunity has arisen within a high end "Search & Selection" company due to business expansion.
Our Windsor based client are looking for a first class Candidate Manager to support their Human Resource Practice. The role will report to a senior Partner and work within the Research team where you will benefit from their guidance, training and experience.
As a Researcher for the Human Resource Practice, you will be responsible for providing a high level of Customer Service, Administrative and Candidate Management support to the team, their clients and candidates alike. With the determination to succeed, you will support the Partner by understanding what type of profile is required for a role and provide the full administrative back up to ensure that both deadlines and successes are achieved and all documentation and communications are managed accurately and effectively.
What does the role of a Researcher entail?
- Identifying high calibre Human Resource professionals through head hunting, networking, referral seeking, using online business tools such as LinkedIn and their existing database
- Screening and assessment of candidates - referencing both placed candidates and candidates that have been met
- Touching base with all the candidates that have been met by the team
- Candidate care - Getting back to candidates on roles and giving them updates when needed
- Keeping in touch with candidates who have interviewed and candidates placed
- Unearthing business leads and market information pertaining to clients the client works with or are keen to work with
- Managing emails and LinkedIn messages, responding where appropriate and updating CVs/details if needed
- Keep in touch emails to people that have been met, worked with or gone on interviews
- Strict time management and the ability to prioritise are both key attributes to ensure that you are able to deliver on assignments and tasks
- Ability to manage the consultant’s expectations in order not to disappoint or mislead on projects
- Writing of adverts for the internet
Ideal Candidate Profile: • Experience of Customer Service and/or people based roles• Confident and proven phone skills • Strong work ethic • Persistency and tenacity • Positive attitude • Completer/ finisher • Degree educated • Highly IT literate • Ability to work to tight deadlines • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Strict time management and the ability to prioritise • Team player with the ability to work alone .
This is a permanent role that offers vast development and progression and would suit a smart, professional and corporate second jobber. Excellent base salary plus bonus and corporate benefits with paid parking.
David Charles Associates is a Recruitment Business and Agency.
- Customer Service
- Candidate Management