Researcher - Winchester - £25,000 base plus bonus
My client is an international professional services company delivering Interim Management and Executive Search to a broad range of clients in a wide range of industries and disciplines.
Founded in 2000 and privately owned, they are a respected trusted advisor to their clients, with a track record of successful projects that have developed into long term relationships.
Following outstanding growth year to date, my client is set to expand their Research team.
- Candidate attraction through a variety of methods, including candidate mapping.
- Working as part of a small but experienced research team, adapting innovative candidate attraction methods
- Being able to access a network of passive candidates through direct calling and or email head-hunting
- Working on senior vacancies that will require your research into varying sectors/industries and technologies to ensure knowledge and confidence when seeking the perfect candidate
- This role will require a great many hours on the telephone researching and speaking to potential candidates bespoke for any one search assignment and on behalf of the company
- Be able to liaise with your colleagues and wider business community, sharing candidates, experiences and updates where necessary to ensure recruiters are kept informed of your successes
- Using all relevant networking platforms - LINKED IN for example to access the market
- Work alongside the marketing department with all campaigns relevant to candidate attraction
- Prior recruitment or resourcing experience in a technical/high level capacity an advantage
- Detailed, inquisitive nature is essential, someone with great attention to detail.
- Your ability to visit the market and make telephone calls to passive candidates to attract them to specific senior executive roles.
- To be able to candidate map a market specific to any one senior executive project and in line with working out a focus with your recruiter/job handler
- Outgoing, confident, bright individual essential who can handle the senior market and elevate their approach where necessary
- Be prepared to deal with recruitment highs and lows, able to appreciate the importance of competition and confidentiality.
Why this job?
My client operates a highly professional, trustworthy business who hires his team with the commitment that he leads from the front, with great experience and success. A business that allows that a grown up approach to flexibility to work from home and enjoy that work life balance that we all know is important these days.
Who arePeople Prospect Solutions?- We are the South's longest established recruitment to recruitment company. Set up 15 years ago we are a owner managed business with two key recruitment to recruitment directors Rebecca and Louise who focus on supporting your recruitment career move. We are based in Southampton and we have a combined total of 140 Linkedin recommendations. Our service is confidential, professional and we are always available and on hand to give advice and guidance for recruiters at all levels.
You can follow our company page on Linkedin at People Prospect Solutions, connect with Louise Ogilvy or Rebecca Bowring-Kingman or follow us on Twitter @Peopleprospect
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"