Third Bridge Intelligence is a leading primary research firm catering to the world’s largest hedge funds and institutional investors. We track topline trends of up to 150 listed companies, in order to discover inflection points before anyone else.
We speak to thousands of retailers and distributors, continually monitoring what they observe in their respective industries. Their collective views on volume, pricing and relative market share allow us to identify company performance trends and market developments early on.
We are continuously distilling these insights into reports, which we publish as soon as we have an update. Our clients can then immediately use the information to develop investment theses and trading ideas.
We are looking for Researchers, ideally with previous experience working with US companies/customers, to research on the US market as part of the Intelligence Fieldwork team on a permanent basis. Your responsibilities will be to support the project management team with fieldwork execution through conducting company and sector specific primary research. You will work alongside research teams covering all major regions around the world in a very multinational office environment.
Your responsibility will be to conduct high-quality, in-depth telephone interviews with experts in different sectors, to uncover the latest trends and key drivers of an industry. The information that you discover, will be the foundation of the research that our clients will use to make key investment decisions. This is not "market research" - it is thorough, bottom-up, industry and company research.
- Telephone respondents from contact lists with limited numbers, and convince respondents to participate in an interview
- Navigate gatekeepers and negotiate pushbacks to reach the person who is able to address our questions
- Guide respondents through a set of quantitative and qualitative questions
- Translate answers from respondents language to English, capturing detail, meaning and context.
- Be able to engage in a knowledgeable discussion with respondents in a professional and personable manner in order to ensure respondents are happy to be re-contacted
- Keep an accurate record of all contact with respondents, results and responses of your interviews
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills, articulate and confident with great telephone manner.
- High attention to detail, and takes a deep pride in the quality of their work.
- Self-motivated individual, target driven with a proactive attitude.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience of working with US companies/customers is desirable but not essential.
The hours will vary depending on where the project is based:
- Europe: 09:00 17:00hrs
- USA: 14:00hrs 20:00hrs
- The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Engaging People