Researcher -International Recruitment Consultancy
This is an opportunity to join the expanding research team of a leading international recruitment consultancy’s working on global projects for some of the world’s leading technology, pharmaceutical, scientific, finance and energy companies.
The Researchers role-
As a researcher you will be working closely with recruitment consultants and senior recruitment consultants to deliver a verity of services to established clients including -
- Market Mapping.
- Salary Banding.
- Talent Mapping.
- Trend Forecasting.
The tasks of a recruitment researcher will including-
- Market research- Staying up to date with industry news via industry publications and news outlets.
- Survey Calls - conducting outbound calls to industry professionals in order to gather up to date and effective competitor information.
- Report Publication- collating data and creating effective reports to be delivered to clients.
- Talent Reviewing- using recruitment tools such as Linked In, company directories and websites to stay up to date with high level talent movements.
Recruitment Researcher Remuneration-
As a recruitment researcher you will receive-
- £18k-£24k basic salary (DOE).
- Relaxed professional environment (dress down).
- Free access to onsite gym + 2hours additional lunch time to utilise facilities.
- Fitness classes provided- Yoga, Pilates etc.
- Flexible working hours (depending on current projects).
- Commission payments - based on project size can be worth between £200-£1k a month.
The Ideal Recruitment Researcher Profile-
This is a proactive recruitment researcher and as such we are looking to speak to candidates with the following attributes-
- Initiative- an ability to develop techniques and approaches to gather information.
- Strong communication skills- In this recruitment researcher position you will be approaching industry leading talent in order & and such strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Inquisitive- a natural thirst for information and ability to effective gather information is essential.
- Resilient- Not every approach or call will be a success, an ability to continue and handle objections is required.
Previous work experience applicable to this role include-
- Previous experience working in a proactive researcher role- Market researchers etc.
- Experience working in an outbound, proactive environment - sales, recruitment, resourcing, customer service etc.
The Client- The Recruitment Consultancy
- With over a decade of industry experience and ambitious growth plans for the next decade.
- Multiple award winner - industry recognised for their expertise and the company culture
- Year on year growth with offices across the UK, Dubai, Singapore & Australia.
- Multimillion pound turn over last year reinvested into internal expansion.
Why choose Ask Talent Solutions for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here’s a few reasons why:
- Established - We have over 35 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies #unrivalled #truemarketleaders #recruitmentguru
- Process - In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support - In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership -No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities #individualityrules!
- Unique - We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren’t on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles #Shhhhhh
- Proven - We have placed literally thousands of graduate and trainee recruitment consultants in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again
ALTERNATIVELY if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then send their name, number and email to elliot@asktalent. co.uk and Ask Talent will pay you £250 per referral for successful placed candidates.