KOTRA(Korea Trade Investment Promotion Agency) is a non-profit South Korea government agency. We help Korea become one of the world’s largest trading nations through supporting the overseas expansion of Korean companies and paving the way for the new export market.
This is a full-time career opportunity for a well-presented individual, who thrives under customer’s pressure and exhibits excellence in multi-tasking.
- Acting as a local researcher in the UK and Ireland.
- Conducting research on UK market and business trend.
- Conducting research on UK and International Economy.
- Finding buyers in the UK for Korean companies.
- Conducting general administrative and executive assistant duties.
- Right to work in the UK
- Degree level education desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Bilingual in English and Korean (Korean Writing skill is necessary)
We are looking for driven, target minded individuals who have:
- Self-reliant and self-motivated
- Able to communicate at all levels, carry our presentations effectively and have good written skills
- Good planning, organisation, and time-keeping
* The probational period would be 3 months.
- Market Research