Job Title: Researcher
Salary: £9 per hour
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Temporary Ongoing
Working Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Our client who are a market leader in their industry are currently seeking a Researcher to join their team. The right candidate will be able to use the internet as a tool to find out various information that has been requested. You would then be confident to pick up the phone to conduct more thorough research and log all of this.
- Using the internet to source company information
- Following on with telephone calls to businesses to gain further information as required
- Ensuring you have a thorough and methodical approach to the workload
- Previous experience within a resource or researcher role would be essential
- Confident with your skills to research companies
- Very confident and have a consultative approach on the telephone
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start dates available
- A very interesting and innovative project to be involved in!
Apply Today - Don’t Delay!!!
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job