RULE is working with a leading independent executive search firm (headhunting) which provides services to blue-chip clients across the financial and corporate world.
Our client was founded in 2000 and has been growing and evolving ever since. Initially, the business was focused on Financial Services sectors, specifically Investment Banking and Private Equity; as the company has grown it has diversified to other sectors and they are now one of THE leading headhunters in Europe.
Our client work on fully retained mandates to place professionals within the Investment Banking, Private Equity and Asset Management sectors.
During the pandemic, in order to retain ALL staff the Partners in the business gave up their wages to support the wider team, all employees then took a 20% pay cut and ZERO redundancies were made. Once agreed upon targets were hit a number of months later and the firm was profitable again, every employee was put back on 100% salaries starting from the bottom up. And paid back the 20% they had previously sacrificed.
Graduates joining will be required to support the search team, keeping lead Consultants or Partners up to date at al times, including, but not limited to:
- Market mapping
- Phone research to identify candidates through calls to companies and individuals directly
- Approach candidates, handling questions/objections, understanding career motivations, assessing potential candidates by telephone prior to inviting them to interview
- Production of longlist (all candidates who met the specification based on the client brief)
Graduates joining will be required to assist the Consultant or Associate in the interview phase of the search including:
- Identifying key questions/gaps in information prior to the interview
- Prepare documentation (Company Profile, Structure File, Role Specification, etc)
- Attend interviews and oversee candidate write-ups and appraisals post interview
Graduates joining will be required to coordinate and direct administration phase, including:
- Taking ownership for processing reports to client
- Responsibility for keeping the interview process on track
- Gathering feedback (as required/as guided by the consultant)
Graduates joining will be required to work with and support the Consultant to assist in the preparation of pitches and presentations including:
- Obtaining up-to-date information about the client/target client/candidate base from various information sources (database, online sources, etc)
- Ensure high-quality presentation material presented in a consistent manner
- Attending client briefings and long list presentation meetings with Consultants
Our client is looking for individuals who have shown ambition and academic excellence. Your strong intellect must be demonstrated by a 2:1 degree in any discipline from a leading university.
Ideally, candidates will have prior work or internship experience in corporate or professional service. Fluency in German or French is a bonus but not essential.
Successful candidates will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Possess maturity beyond their years
- Be a strong team player
- Display problem solving and analytical skills
- Have good computer skills ( Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Should this opportunity appeal, get in touch to find out more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'