£30,000 to £35,000 DOE
Are you a PhD graduate within Plant Science? Have industry or post doc experience of plant transformation, plant screening, plant or plant regeneration? I have the role for you! An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, leading agricultural biotechnical company who are dedicated to well-being and sustainability.
If successful the roles & responsibilities include,
- Independently designing and carrying out routine experiments
- Supporting the tissue culturing and plant regeneration group
- Contributing to projects and initial discovery trails
- Supervising junior scientists and technicians
The successful person will have the following,
- PhD in Plant Science or relevant field
- Postdoc and/or industry experience
- Project Management or Line Management would be advantageous
- Strong understanding of tissue culture
With future growth planned and the opportunity to become a truly influential team member this opportunity will not be available for long, to be considered for this position apply now with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'