Senior Research Technician.
Wolviston Management Services are seeking to recruit a Snr Research Technician to deliver projects in high-throughput formulation for our client. As the Research Scientist, you will be responsible for the technical delivery of projects and providing specific technical support to the Business Development Team.
Duties of the role include:
- Discussing project needs; set up, plan and execute scientific experiments and analyse, interpret and report results to agreed timescales
- Provide clearly documented records of technical data, decisions, methodologies, calculations and software using an agreed format
- Apply measurement techniques to demonstrate properties of formulated materials
- Aid management of the relationship with our key suppliers of equipment, ensuring maximum availability for project delivery (an appointee at the senior level will be expected to manage these relationships directly)
- Aid planning for current and future work in the high-throughput formulation area (an appointee at the senior level will be expected to manage this planning directly)
The ideal candidate
- Candidates should be educated to at least degree level in chemistry or physics or have equivalent experience in high-throughput experimentation
- Significant, demonstrated laboratory experience in high-throughput experimentation is highly preferential
- Candidates will be able to effectively use Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Committed to, and actively seek opportunities to develop themselves within this new and exciting role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'