Exciting opportunity for a Research Scientist to join a rapidly expanding food organisation!
As the Research Scientist you will play a key role in the research department to develop food products in the creation of desirable attributes in a very established scientific company.
As a Research Scientistyour responsibilities and duties will include:
- Actively seek understanding of new developments in Food Science and Technology, specifically mycoprotein,sustaining a level of expertise and technical knowledge in order to be in a position to offer solutions to specific product development challenges.
- Generate IP by defining, exploring and developing the scientific understanding of the role of mycoprotein in the creation of texture, its synergy with other ingredients and definitions of the underlying causal mechanism(s) involved
- To support the evaluation of new ingredients, molecules and processes in order to proffer solutions to specific technical issues
- Provide comprehensive written technical & scientific reports (of a peer reviewable standard) for key tasks & activities within projects.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- BSc (hons), or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline
- Significant experience in food chemistry, food research or pharmaceutical research organization
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Ability to be self-managing, self-starting and strategic.
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
You will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Research Scientist role or to apply send your CV now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Food Science
- Pharmaceutical Research
- Product Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job