This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate fresh out of university looking for their first taste of industry and the ability to put into practice all the skills they learned in their academic career.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Research associate you will be tasked with working on a variety of project teams where you will develop and design disease relevant assays.
2. You will be expected to present experimental data at cross functional meetings and conferences.
3. Use a range of scientific competencies and develop robust in-vitro and in-vivo assays for a variety of purposes.
4. You will be tasked with publishing work in high impact scientific journals.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist-UCB00006682 we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological sciences(Immunology and or related preferred).
2. Proven industry experience in a regulated environment will be beneficial however not necessary.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with isolating, culturing and assaying Human B and T cells will be preferred.
Key Words: Human cell | Histology | Cell Culture | Assay | Immunoassay | RNA sequencing | DNA sequencing | HTA | Immunology | In-vivo | In-vitro | Graduate | Biochemistry | Biology |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'