Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic PhD/ MSc graduate to join the Pharmacology department of a leading pharmaceutical organisation.
- Conduct target-based screening and mechanism of action studies for small molecule & antibody-based drug discovery projects supporting immunity & inflammation therapeutic areas
- Develop & conduct a range of cellular ligand- receptor binding & fluorescent-based screening assays
- Drive project progression, review data and troubleshoot technical issues
- PhD (or MSc with significant experience) in Pharmacology, Biochemistry, or related degree
- Practical experience performing cell-based activity or binding assays e.g., flow cytometry, high-content screening, imaging etc.
- Excellent assay development & troubleshooting experience
- An ability to effectively communicate & present scientific data
- Research experience in the area of Immunity & Inflammation is highly advantageous
Apply to VRS today!
Please note: this position is initially offered on a 12-month fixed term contract with realistic potential to extend.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical, Research, Biology, Pharmacology, In Vitro, Immunology, Immunity, Inflammation, Autoimmunue, Therapeutic, NCEs, NBEs, High-throughput Screening, Cell-based, Flow Cytometry, High Content Screening, Report Cell Assays, Cell Culture, Primary Cell Isolation, Cell lines, Cell Biology, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, London, Oxford, Reading Slough, VRS7093CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'