Scientist, development, chemist, biochemist, LCMS, spectrometry, biochemist, peptides, protein, purification
Research Scientist - Peptide Chemistry
My Client is developing a novel class of medicines and drug therapy platform, to screen proteins or cell-based targets, to treat cancers and other important diseases. As the team rapidly expands, they are looking for skilled and motivated chemist to join Anti-Bacterial team. You will enjoy a varied and rewarding role and will be involved in the design, synthesis, modification purification, and analysis of peptides.
- Design preparation, modification and purification of peptides.
- Analysis of peptides using a variety of analytical approaches including mass spectrometry, LC-MS and other standard analytical approaches.
- Experience of preparative HPLC and mass spectrometry.
- Entry of peptides into databases and repositories, ensuring accurate record keeping and adhering to standard operating procedures.
- A range of basic lab procedures to support wet chemistry.
- Graduate with a BSc/MSc in Chemistry or related Chemical Science.
- Specific experience working with peptides preferred.
- Experience in mass spectrometry, LC-MS and other standard analytical approaches.
- Confident with requirements of data integrity and use of Electronic Lab Notebooks.
- Good time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Rapidly expanding Biotech, working on cutting edge technology release.
- Complex and Exciting Projects.
- Great Progression Opportunity.
- Highly Competitive Salary - £30K plus an excellent Benefits Package.
- Company is based in Cambridge.
If you think you match the skills listed above and are looking for a new challenge in the Biotech industry, then please apply with your CV or call Egle Lauzikaite on for a completely confidential chat about your situation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'