Research Scientist - Compound Sample
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Research Scientist - Compound Sample to join their team in Abingdon.
With great learning and development opportunities, you will want to be a part of the Research team as it works on managing and implementing new biological compounds for a pioneering business at the forefront of scientific innovation.
- As a key player of the research team, you will be responsible for the management of compound and biological samples whilst ensuring accurate and high-quality delivery processes
- Liaise and support other scientists to contribute to the creation of compound samples
- Educated to degree level in a Scientific area
- Previous experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sectors is highly advantageous
- Proven background in sample compound management
- Agilent Bravo experience
- Experience in scientific automation and robotics
- Great understanding of sample management technologies such as tube and cryo-stores, 2D barcode archiving and acoustic dispensers
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'