The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Work on the early-stage design and development of research projects with top academic/industrial institutions.
- Combine a thorough grasp of core scientific principles with an innovative problem-solving mindset, given the range of work undertaken by the company, you will need to be adaptable to fill a variety of roles on different projects.
- Provide technical input to multi-disciplinary teams developing commercial technology solutions for a range of customers.
- Contribute technical information to discussions with existing and potential clients and, working together with project managers, to draw up proposals.
- Set-up and develop laboratory experiments, undertake experimentation, undertake analytical work and prepare technical reports.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Degree qualified in a Science or Engineering discipline, preferably inorganic chemistry, physics or material science.
- 2 years research experience ideally in an industrial environment but applicants with academic experience would be considered
- Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within a team.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41434 in all correspondence.