Due to launch their signature and flagship device in 2019, this is an exciting time to join the company. You will be joining a motivated and world leading multi-disciplinary team of technical experts, and have the opportunity to have a real impact on global healthcare outcomes.
You will be responsible for working across different disciplines including Assays and Chemistry, but as part of the Biosensor team you will be developing systems that contribute to the development of diagnostic assays.
Further responsibilities and duties will include:
- As directed by the Line Manager, support laboratory focused R&D activities and accurately recording results.
- Recording and interpreting these results to senior management and external partners.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with company procedures.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A relevant Life Sciences degree
- Knowledge of biosensors and their operational characteristics.
- A willingness to explore scientific methodologies and to conduct research and development activities.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent teamwork, communication skills and the ability to interest with internal and external partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Scientist to work in a market leading organisation whilst they go through an exciting period.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41736 in all correspondence.