KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Scientist (Antibody Purification) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute high throughput protein and antibody purification, using techniques such as HPLC, UPLC and the AKTA Unicorn system.
2. The Research Scientist (Antibody Purification) will perform protein/antibody data analysis and subsequently report these results both formally and informally.
3. Support the identification of quality risks during downstream processing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Scientist (Antibody Purification) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biology, Biochemistry or Biotechnology discipline.
2. Proven industry or academic experience in protein and antibody purification.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with chromatographic techniques such as HPLC, UPLC and AKTA.
Key Words: Research Scientist / Research Associate / Scientist / Protein Purification / Antibody Purification / HPLC / UPLC / AKTA / AKTA Unicorn / Biology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biochem / R&D / Research & Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'