Research Project Support Coordinator: £25,000 to £27,000 (Dependent on experience)
A leading Market Research company within the pharmaceutical sector is looking to recruit a Research Project Support Coordinator. Based in Ealing, West London. Your purpose is to provide organisational and administrative support to the Head of Resourcing, Costing, and Talent as well as the Project Teams. You will have the responsibility of maintaining project records, producing reports and project budgeting. Looking for 2+ years of project support with good anaylical and administration skills within the Market Research sector. You MUST live within an easy commute to Ealing.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of resourcing-related records
- Maintain project records
- Set budgets for new projects
- Produce regular, standardised reports for senior management
- Prepare client cost breakdowns to client specifications
- Provide training on cost-related topics to internal and external staff members
- Be an expert in account-specific costing strategies and support the distribution of this information to research personnel
- Accurately maintain an overview of current and future resource allocations
- Communicate regularly with internal and external researchers, developing and maintaining strong, positive relationships
- Set-up new projects
Key Skills Required:
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Numeracy / analytical
- Commercial awareness
- Work flexibly to provide some cover during US working hours
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- 2+ years of project support with good anaylical and administration skills. Likely an accounting / finance background.
- Experience preparing standardised reports
- Database inputting and management
- Experience of preparing ad-hoc project budgets
- Exposure to ad-hoc project work in the market research industry
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job