Research Officer - Health, NHS, Government - 6 weeks - Clydebank / Glasgow
Dynamic Research Officer required to support evaluation activity and desk-based research across a number of projects within a public sector organisational improvement programme.
- Experience of conducting evaluations including data collection, analysis, summarising and reviewing data, reporting findings, interpreting results and making recommendations
- Experience with applying different quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Experience of Project desk research
- Report writing
- Knowledge and experience of using a range of different engagement methodologies and tools.
- Willingness and ability to travel between sites and beyond as per project requirements - access to car highly preferable
- Must be available for an immediate start and willing to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland prior to start
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
- Data Collection
- Data Analysts