Job Title: Research Nurse/Practitioner/ Early Phase Team Lead
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated clinical Research Nurse/Early Phase Team Lead.
You will coordinate a portfolio of research studies/trials and be expected to supervise a small team at Band 6 or below.
You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic first level registered nurse/practitioner.
You need to be experienced at Band 6 level and have clinical expertise in oncology. You will be expected to have excellent clinical research experience and working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, as well as management skills. You need to demonstrate leadership qualities, excellent communication and organisational skills.
- To manage the research studies/trials within the multidisciplinary team;
- To supervise, advise and develop a research team;
- To develop cancer research studies/trials within the Trust;
- To supervise a portfolio of site specific cancer research studies/trials;
- To adhere to all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, and policies.
The ability to speak welsh is desirable.
Closing Date: 24th September 2020
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameChristopher Cotterill-JonesJob titleResearch Delivery ManagerEmail addressChristopher.Cotterill-Jones@wales.nhs.ukTelephone number
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'