Role: Research Manager
Salary: £35 000 - £45 000
A innovative leading full service research agency are now looking for a Research Manager to join and work across a range of interesting research projects from their vibrant offices in London. Your research will cover a rich variety of initiatives within wide range of sectors. You will benefit from gaining extra responsibility by increasing your skill set and play a significant role in the success and development of the team.
This position will suit an established Senior Research Executive who is looking for the next step in their research career or a Research Manger looking to gain exposure in a new company.
- Working across a broad variety of full research projects, from proposal writing through to reporting and delivery in order to provide key insights to high net worth organisations
- Developing innovative solutions for clients and exploring different research techniques for challenging briefs
- Interacting with stakeholders and providing a consultative service to clients in order to provide a range of findings
- Managing a small team of researchers and using your research experience to oversee and help develop more junior members
- Have strong ability in working the full research cycle for research projects to hit the ground running
- An ability and passion to write winning proposals, cohesive reports to help deliver intricate and commercial savvy insights
- Be confident in managing a team to ensure the smooth running and project are delivered on time
- Relish the chance to with a variety of clients to help improve their business as a whole and using your insights to ensure this change takes place
This a fantastic opportunity for an established researcher to join a highly reputable organisation and take the next step
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job