Research Manager - Observational Studies - Leading Function
I am currently partnered with a leading Healthcare consultancy who are seeking epidemiology and RWE professionals for a unique but exciting Research Manager opportunity.
My client specialise within Real World Evidence Generation with over 20 years’ experience providing unparalleled solutions across the RWE remit. Their stellar reputation has earned them a large number of recent indications which has led to the continued growth of the already impressive team but they are now in need of a Research Manager to lead the team and head up study designs as well as all research processes.Responsibilities
- Collaborating with clients to understand their evidence based needs and assisting with the identification of appropriate research solutions
- Act as the key client contact throughout the process of all projects and studies
- Draft RWE generation proposals/protocols and systematic reviews
- New Business Development expanding on existing opportunities and developing new propositions
- Conduct analysis in conjunction with the team in support of completion for final research reports
- Experience conducting non-interventional/observational studies
- Knowledge and understanding of RWE and Epidemiology processes
- Educated to minimum degree level in relevant Life Sciences topic
- Strong interpersonal experience allowing you to work effectively with clients
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Excellent opportunity to step into management
- Industry leading personal development programme
- Highly clear career path to Senior levels
- Beautifully located UK office
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to step into a management position off the back of successful experiences within observational studies and RWE. If clear career progression and an industry leading personal development programme are what you are looking for then get in touch to find out more.
Alternatively click here for my LinkedIn
Or click here for other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"