Valour Consultancy, a Queen's Award-winning provider of market intelligence, is looking for a senior analyst / research manager to support in evolving the business as we look to expand within the mobility sector (aviation, maritime, and various forms of land-based transportation). In this integral role, you will work closely with colleagues, industry experts and customers to scope, produce and sell high quality, in-depth market reports. You will contribute to various custom research and consulting projects and engage, face-to-face, with clients located all over the world.
- You will be expected to effectively scope each study you work on; evolving existing work we have done and ensuring the content remains relevant by identifying key questions that need answering and the important topics the report should focus on;
- To develop accurate and actionable insights, you will need to build your knowledge on each report area during the research period (which tends to be anywhere a few weeks to six months) by:
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews with companies to identify key market trends and actionable insights;
- Identifying and attending key industry events;
- Carrying out secondary research to fill any knowledge gaps;
- You will produce robust and justifiable forecasts underpinned by written analysis of the findings;
- You will create and present your findings to clients, via a webinar or at industry events;
- We want you to influence the direction of the company and ask that you effectively contribute to the group strategy by recommending and justifying new focus areas;
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in business studies, economics, statistics, or engineering is preferred, but not essential;
- At least three years in a market research/insights role to ensure familiarity with the methodology of building syndicated and custom market reports. More specifically, building robust estimates and forecasts, as well as being able to produce high quality written work.
- Ability to take the initiative to identify and resolve complex problems independently;
- Ability to utilise and/or build knowledge of assigned research areas to produce carefully vetted, quantitative products, and written work;
- Ability to build rapport with clients - new and existing;
- Ability to read and write content-rich research reports in good English;
- Ability to slot into a small team and be a team player as well as being able to work autonomously;
- Permanent UK resident.
The Successful Candidate Will...
...become a fundamental part of our team with opportunities for continued career development and progression. We are a small yet highly passionate company that is dedicated to delivering detailed, high quality market intelligence and has every intention to continue expanding. To fit in, you’re going to need this same passion and drive. We want someone that is excited by the prospect of having immediate exposure to senior stakeholders at firms across the world, willing to do what it takes to put together a robust perspective on fast-moving markets, take ownership of business areas and is eager to represent Valour Consultancy on a global scale.
This is a unique opportunity. If you agree and would like to apply, or if you have any further questions on the role, we’d love to hear from you.
- Data Analysis
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'