Role: Research Manager
Salary: £35 000 - £45 000 + Benefits
Are you looking for the next step in your market research/insight career? Do you want to work for an innovative and rapidly expanding research consultancy who embrace new ideas and offer an exciting and vibrant work environment?
A progressive and innovative boutique research consultancy are now looking for a Research Manager to join their successful team and become an integral part of their growth plans in 2018! Based in their trendy offices in a great Central London location this role will cover a rich variety of research programmes across media, comms and branding. They are offering fantastic career development, in line with an industry leading training programme and renumeration package which includes flexi working.
About the role
The role is varied, strategic and will allow you to spearhead research projects in a forward thinking and entrepreneurial agency. You will be engaged with a rich tapestry of key clients collaborating on a consultative basis with them to help deliver intricate and commercially savvy insights.
- Working across a variety of full research quantitative projects, from writing questionnaires through to analysis and reporting / presenting
- A chance to work on qualitative projects as well - which will include discussion guide writing through to brainstorming and presenting results
- Developing innovative solutions for clients and exploring different research techniques for challenging briefs
- Working in a vibrant office with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture and a fantastic work / life balance
- 'Thinking outside of the box' to really push new boundaries of what research can do for your clients
This opportunity will suit an experienced Senior Research Executive or Research Manager who has demonstrable experience of carrying out primary research in an agency setting and would like to take the next the next step in their research career in a thriving company
You will relish the chance to play a significant role in expanding the business and creating inspiring research outputs for industry-leading projects.
- Strong ability and working knowledge of carrying out quantitative research projects, which will include questionnaire / survey design, analysis and report writing
- Some experience in qualitative research techniques such as discussion guide writing, moderating focus groups, in depth interviews would be great but not essential
- Relish the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients to help improve their business as a whole and use your insights to ensure this change takes place
- A passion to write winning proposals, cohesive reports and construct valuable insights
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Research Executive / Research Manager to join a high growth organisation and take the next step in your career. If interested please apply today!