Role: Research Manager
Salary: £35 000 - £45 000
Location: East London
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of an innovative research consultancy who are now looking for a Research Manager to join and become an integral part of their high growth plans in 2018! Based in their trendy and lively offices in an enviable part of East London, this role will cover a rich variety of brand and comms projects with a host of household names.
* Working across a variety of full research quantitative projects, from writing questionnaires through to analysis and reporting / presenting
* A chance to work on qualitative projects as well - which will include discussion guide writing through to brainstorming and presenting results
* Developing innovative solutions for clients and exploring different research techniques for challenging briefs
* Working in a vibrant office with an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
* 'Thinking outside of the box' to really push new boundaries of what research can do for your clients
This opportunity suits a motivated and passionate research professional looking to gain more responsibility in their role, and work in a boutique agency and have the ability to stand out and make a difference
* Strong ability and working knowledge of carrying out quantitative research projects, which will include questionnaire / survey design, analysis and report writing
* Experience in qualitative research techniques such as discussion guide writing, moderating focus groups, in depth interviews would be advantageous
* Relish the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients to help improve their business as a whole and use your insights to ensure this change takes place
* A passion to write winning proposals, cohesive reports and construct valuable insights
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established researcher to join a high growth organisation and take the next step in your career. If interested please apply today!