Are you a highly experienced Research Manager with a passion for Quantitative Healthcare research, looking for an exciting new challenge?
We’re currently recruiting for our Healthcare Custom team as we are experiencing huge growth. We are an innovative, forward-thinking team - really hardworking but also supportive & collaborative.
You aspire to join a winning team who take great pride in working with clients at a consultative level, and building enduring partnerships through a track record of providing insightful, actionable findings. Thought leadership and innovation is a key part of our DNA and we often lead the way in introducing relevant, new approaches to our clients. This means we often call on resources from across the Ipsos network - including digital capabilities, expert ethnographers, behavioural scientists and designers to give our work a powerful edge.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing & building relationships effectively with internal teams, contractors, suppliers, clients
- Being the main point of contact with clients on project and account related matters
- Managing a range of qualitative projects
- Creating presentations/reports focussed on insights and stories from data
- Making sound recommendations from data
- Delivering client presentations
- Providing project guidance, support and coaching to junior team members
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Degree or equivalent level qualification
- Significant quantitative primary research experience in a market research agency or related area (essential)
- Experience within Healthcare research is desirable; an interest in the Healthcare industry is essential
- Knowledge and experience of latest research techniques, trends etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
In return, we offer:
- A competitive package, with a commitment to personal development where your efforts and achievements are recognised and rewarded;
- A creative, busy, open and supportive working environment;
- The autonomy to develop and grow the business area with support from senior directors and the wider team;
- The opportunity to get involved with innovative techniques in addition to the more traditional methods.
- Project Management
- Quantitative Research
- Primary Research
- Healthcare Research